Conversational CNC Programming Software for MILLING
Still Using Complex CAD/CAM for Everyday Programming
stop the cad/cam overkill !!
The reality is that CAD/CAM is ONLY ONE option for #CNC programming … NOT the only one!! CAD/CAM can often slow down the process … remove good chipmakers from the process … or worse.
Kipware® conversational can solve your CNC programming skillsgap by allowing more people to get involved with shop floor CNC programming. Because NO CAD … NO CAD/CAM … and even NO G CODE experience is required to create G code FASTER and EASIER than ANY CAD/CAM system.
Spend more time MAKING CHIPS ... NOT DRAWINGS !!
Lifetime License --- 2 Seats Standard -- NO Maintenance Fees -- NO Internet Required
Why Shop Floor Programming ?
Explore the reasons why shop floor programming matters through the video below.
Is Kipware® Conversational BETTER
than CAD/CAM ?
Kipware® conversational CNC programming software is better than CAD/CAM for several reasons, especially in an environment where designing is not required and G code generation is the primary goal.
First, it is much easier to learn and use. Kipware® conversational CNC programming software uses a fill-in-the-blank- form interface, which makes it easy for even beginners to create CNC programs. CAD/CAM software, on the other hand, requires a much higher level of technical knowledge and because of the requirement to know CAD and drawing with CAD, it can remove good people from the programming process.
Second, Kipware® conversational CNC programming software is much faster. With Kipware® conversational CNC programming software, you can create CNC programs in minutes, while CAD/CAM software always starts with creating a drawing and can take hours or even days. This is a major advantage for businesses and shops that need to be able to quickly turn around orders … and want to get more personnel involved in the day-to-day creation of G code. For shop floor tasks like fixture making and related, Kipware® conversational excels.
Third, Kipware® conversational CNC programming software is much more affordable. CAD/CAM software can be very expensive, while Kipware® conversational CNC programming software is much more affordable. Kipware® conversational is a one-time, lifetime purchase with no maintenance or other additional fees … ever.
Why Kipware® ?
Create G Code FASTER and EASIER with Kipware® Conversational !!
- LIFETIME PURCHASE … purchase once own it for life !!
- NO MAINTENANCE FEES … or other fees EVER !!
- -2- SEATS STANDARD with every title !!
- Intelligent Interface … spend more time doing and less time learning to use the software.
- UNLIMITED, FOREVER-FREE, ACCESS to our complete video training library and online user manual.
- Easy to learn and use
- Fanuc, Haas & Okuma compatible out-of-the-box … no “post” needed.
- Fast and efficient
Since 1986, Kentech Inc. has been a leader, innovator and pioneer in PC based conversational CNC programming software combining over 30+ years of professional manufacturing experiences with innovative computer programming skills.
Kipware® conversational is the PREMIER conversational CNC programming software on the market. Our Clients include Fortune 500 companies … Industry Leaders and Pioneers.
Kipware® is DIFFERENT
Kipware® software uses simple fill-in-the-blank forms to create powerful G code / CNC programs that include “best programming practice” outputs like canned cycles, cutter compensation and more.
No drawing, CAD or G code programming experience is required to create powerful G code programs with Kipware® conversational CAM.
Unlike conversational CNC controls … Kipware® is NOT LOCKED to the machine. Kipware® conversational CNC programming software is the ultimate in portability and allows users to program multiple machines with just one Kipware® package.
Unlike simplistic wizards, Kipware® conversational CAM creates REAL G code programs that can contain multiple operations with powerful shop floor features like canned cycles, cutter compensation and more.
In addition … if you need to program non-standard shapes, Kipware® conversational CAM includes the Kipware® SketchPad.
Draw directly in the SketchPad or import DXF files from a CAD program and create efficient G code programs for those shapes. It’s easy to create BOTH roughing and finishing toolpaths in the SketchPad.
And the SketchPad includes our patent-pending Machinist Mode. In the Machinist Mode users can simply move the mouse as if it was the tool and create roughing toolpaths on the fly. Super simple and efficient … anyone can create powerful toolpaths the way you want to machine.
"I'm torn between CAD/CAM and Conversational"
CAD/CAM is all the rage … but is it really? CAD/CAM was never designed to be a primary G code generating tool … it is a design tool first and foremost. That is why everything starts with a drawing. To create even the simplest G code … a drawing … and CAD experience … is required. Some thoughts to consider :
- Am I designing? … or do I just need to create G code for machining.
- Will the requirement to know how to draw in CAD have a detremental impact on my ability to create G code to machine … my ability to hire “good chipmakers” to create G code?
- Does the initial cost … training … and ongoing yearly maintenance fees justify a full blown CAD/CAM system / purchase? After all … yearly maintenance fees are how the CAD/CAM companies make money.
- Is a cloud based option like Fusion 360 really worth it? Fusion started out FREE for hobbyists … but once that crowd was sucked in … the yearly price bumps started to lock users in. And if you stop … all your work is lost and no longer available.
"I already have CAD/CAM .... Why should I consider Kipware®?"
Not EVERY job requires CAD/CAM … nor a CAD/CAM operator. Oftentimes … conversational can be the faster and more efficient option. The need to create a drawing for even the simplest G code can be time consuming and inefficient. Some thoughts to consider :
- Making parts for fixtures or boring jaws are 2 examples of how quick and easy conversational can be more efficient. Having a simpler option for simpler parts / tasks is important.
- CAD/CAM requires skilled and trained personnel … conversational is a great tool for good chipmakers who just need a little help to create G code. Conversational will open the doors to allow more people to create G code.
- A drawing or model is not always available … and the requirement to create a drawing for simpler parts is inefficient and cumbersome.
- Kipware® means a lifetime license … -2- seats standard … no maintenance fees ever … and unlimited, forever free access to onine training videos and manuals.
WHO Uses Kipware?
LARGE SHOPS who want to break away from the CAD/CAM ONLY and PROGRAMMING DEPARTMENT ONLY models to speed up the programing of fixtures, workholding and simpler workpieces.
SMALL SHOPS who want to break the hold of expensive CAD/CAM software, yearly maintenance fees, and being at the mercy of the “CAD/CAM GUY” to get good chipmakers involved in CNC programming to expand their capabilities.
DIY'ers & One-Man-Shops
DIY ‘ers and ONE MAN SHOPS who want to get their CNC equipment … older and new CNC machines … up and running, making chips and making profits faster and easier. To spend more time MAKING CHIPS … NOT DRAWINGS.
Why is Kipware® Conversational CNC Programming Software SPECIAL?
- Over 30+ conversational CYCLES are available to quickly and easily create G code for everything from pocketing to boss machining to thread milling to engraving and so much more.
- Over 6+ conversational cycles are available for drilling cycles and patterns including creating cycles not available using the machines canned cycles.
- Over 17+ conversational cycles are available for creating 3D toolpaths for standard type shapes including tapered holes … cones … troughs … radius edges and so much more.
- Program non-standard shapes easily using the included Kipware® SketchPad by either drawing directly or importing DXF files.
- Cycles include the ability to ROTATE any toolpath at any user defined angle with a single input. Turn simple shapes into complex shapes using rotation.
- Cycles include the ability to easily add chamfers … radii … cutter comp … and more. Professional G code creation in a simple, easy-to-use package.
- Any cycle previously created can be recalled at any time … perfect for quickly and easily creating G code for repeating or families of parts.
- Developed by REAL machinists and CNC programmers using their REAL WORLD 35+ years of shop floor experiences. We cut the fluff and “features” no one ever uses to create streamlined, real world easy-to-use G code creation applications.
Why Kipware® Conversational?
- NO CAD, NO CAD/CAM and even NO G code experience is required to create G code with Kipware® conversational CAM.
- Why does G code creation always have to start with a drawing or CAD model? NO drawing or CAD model is required to create G code with Kipware® conversational CAM.
- Conversational CNC controls require you to program at the machine … in the busy, noisey shop environment. Kipware® conversational CAM is the utlimate in portability allowing you to create G code anywhere.
- Unlike conversational controls, one seat of Kipware® can be used to program multiple machines. Everyone uses the same interface no matter what the machine.
- Conversational CNC controls use archaic controls … F keys with multiple menus … CNC controls are not PC’s. Kipware® conversational CAM is PC based … that means all the power and features of a PC are employed for the interface and storage.
- Break the chains of BIG CAD/CAM and their yearly maintenance fees and re-curring money drain.
- Break the chains of having to hire only people familiar with your CAD/CAM system.
- Kipware® conversational CAM includes : Lifetime License … NO maintenance or other fees EVER … 2 seats included standard … NO internet connection required EVER.
- Kipware® conversational CAM includes unlimited, forever free access to our video online training and online user manuals.
What does Kipware® conversational mean for you and your shop?
- Get more people involved in G code creation to increase productivity and efficiency. Turn your good employees into powerful G code creators.
- Simpler programming like fixtures or boring jaws can be done by anyone quickly and easily with Kipware® conversational CAM … again increasing productivity and efficiency and allowing jobs to get completed faster.
- Free your company from the “programming department” or “CAD/CAM only guy” outdated models and see your output … and profits … increase when more people get involved with G code creation.
- NO maintenance or other fees ever … stop the re-curring charge money drain.
- Kipware® conversational has been proven to assist users become more proficient and knowledgeable of G code … they see the results from fill-in-the-blank form inputs. Don’t be fooled … knowing G code is essential to an efficient CNC shop floor. Today’s CAD/CAM programmers are too dependant on the CAD/CAM system … and even the internet connection … and that’s a bad thing for the future.
- G code created with Kipware® conversational CAM contains powerful code like canned cycles and cutter comp … making them more easily edited on the fly without requiring re-posting or re-programming.
No Cloud Based BS
- NO internet connection required EVER
- Lifetime License
- You OWN everything !!
- NO Maintenance Fees … EVER
- Includes -2- Seats Standard
- No Fusion360 like pricing gimmicks and surprises !!
- Upgrade When You Want … If You Want … based on what features we have added.
- Includes unlimited, forever FREE access to our online video training library.
- Includes unlimited, forever FREE access to the online User Manual.
KipwareM® - So Much More Than Just CNC ProgrammingInlcudes Lifetime Licenses for ALL Titles -- No Maintenance Fees EVER -- (2) Seats of ALL Titles !!
Conversational Module --- Standard shape G code creation using fill-in-the-blank forms
Kipware® SketchPad - Simple Drawing and DXF import for non-standard shape G code creation
KipwareTP® - Full G code EDITOR and toolpath plotting application
KipwareCSF® - Feed and speed WIZARD for auto speed & feed calculations.
KipwarePA® - Programming Assistant for quick, user prompt G code creation
KipwareTB® - Machinist Toolbox Software with tons of formulas and troubleshooters
All above apps integrate with Kipware® conversational
All above apps can ALSO be used on their own independantly
INNOVATIVE -- PIONEERING -- INDUSTRY LEADING
The ONLY Conversational 3D Programming in the Industry !!
KipwareM® conversational CNC programming software contains the ONLY conversational 3D programming option on the market. Using fill-in-the-blank forms users can quickly and easily … without a CAD drawing … create complex 3D toolpaths for standard 3D shapes.
CONES … TAPERED HOLES … TAPERED Square & Rectangular BOSS … TAPERED Square & Rectangular POCKET … Horizontal & Vertical TROUGHS … Female BENDING DIES … CURVED SURFACES … BOWLS … RADIUS EDGES … TAPERED RADIUS EDGES … HOLE FILLETS … and we’re constantly adding new options based on user requests !!